Search Engine Promotion
What is search engine promotion?
Search engine promotion also known as: SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process of ensuring the international and local versions of search engines recognise your company’s website and offer your website as a result of a user search.
Why do we offer search engine promotion?
Website visitors are the lifeblood of websites. You may spend a lot of money on a website. If you do you do want to make sure the website works for you when it is published. By ensuring your website is search engine friendly (built so that search engines can read the content) you will be more likely to receive traffic (website visitors).
Without an effective search engine optimisation and promotion strategy you may have wasted your money on the website.
SEO was the very first service that Clickingmad offered in February 2000. The search market has changed dramatically since then with Google dominating the field. The smaller search engines are still important however so your website still needs to take them into account as well.
Clickingmad website promotional services
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation – Ensuring your website is built and/or prepared to attract lots of visitors from the major search engines, including Google.
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing – This is using the other tools that search engines provide to bring traffic to your website. This includes advertising platforms like Google Adwords. Google Places and location services.
Website optimisation related services
- Social Media – We provide a range of options to maximise your Facebook & Twitter activities.
- Usability Testing – Looking carefully at how your website is currently being used.
- Statistical Analysis – It’s not just about how many, it’s about the quality of the visitor.
- Competitor Analysis – Would you like to know about how your competitors are performing online?
- A/B testing – Which version of your website page performs the best: version A or version B?
To find out more about search engine promotion, search engine optimisation, and how we can bring more “warm” visitors to your website, please contact us.