The latest edition of the Black Country Chamber magazine is now available to download (for those who don’t get one in the post).
I highly recommend this publication as a great source of local information on one the most active chambers in our region.
Oh and I am featured as one of several new board directors!
(Shameless plug there)
So, please download it on this link: download the chamber Prosper magazine here if you just can’t wait to see my smiling face!
Featured in this Black Country Chamber (Prosper) magazine are:
- An interesting article about INSPIRE, a company who provide realtime statistics on car manufacturing production lines.
- An article how the chamber has helped lock firms tackle a spate of crime in the Bilston area.
- More information on the exciting new developments at Wolverhampton University Science Park and their recently refurbished 200 seater conference centre.
- Information about a new initiative called “RAISE – Raising Aspirations, Inspiring Self-Employment and Social Enterprise”.
- Local business Write Size has been commended for its exporting achievements and has been named “member of the week”.
- Paycare deals with employee and employer healthcare costs and have exceed their turnover target by a whopping 50%.
- Chamber member Norman Bookkeeping reports ambitious growth and new staff being taken on.
- Three times winner of the national “Best of Business Awards” Integrity surveying has recently been shortlisted for a Black Country Chamber of Commerce Award.
- There is also full list of those businesses who have been nominated.
- Microsoft has awarded chamber members, MBM Limited with Silver Partner status, a world recognised achievement.
There is lots more to read about in this edition.
Get yours now on the link above or contact the chamber on 0330 024 0820 to become a member.
Becoming a member of the Black Country chamber of Commerce can serious improve your business prospects.
Want to feature about your business?
The next edition of the Black Country Chamber magazine (Prosper) will be published towards the end of January 2017.
If you have an interesting article about business in our region then note that deadline for submitting articles for the January 2017 edition of the magazine is the 15th December 2016.
The next deadline for the May 2017 edition is the 15th April.