Skilled with WordPress? – Search no more, you’ve found Clickingmad!
Clickingmad Ltd is a respected and experienced website design agency, delivering digital solutions to help companies achieve their online objectives.
Since 2000 Clickingmad have provided creative website design, technical website development and search engine optimisation services to clients from a wide range of sectors.
Benefits of working at Clickingmad:
• Great team spirit
• Supportive atmosphere
• Technically very strong
• Wide range of digital services
• Long term client base
• Excellent on-going learning opportunities
• Secure employment
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our strong technical team based in beautiful Bridgnorth, Shropshire. To fully appreciate the quality of life that our company and location provides you will be committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious with a positive team attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard.
The Role and Candidate:
- Build websites using the latest front¬-end technologies.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Ability to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Self-motivated, goal¬ oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Be willing to learn new skills as well as improve existing ones.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Enjoys a fun working environment, good coffee (or tea!) and maybe the odd game of table tennis.
- Knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using best practices.
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of custom post types.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of clean, logical, well¬ documented and re¬usable code.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Good understanding of cross¬ platform and cross ¬browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
- Experience with other CMS systems such as Joomla advantageous.
- Previous experience essential.
We offer an excellent supportive working environment and further prospects are available for the right candidate. Generous holidays and fringe benefits are also available.
- Working hours are 9- 5 Monday to Friday. Full holiday entitlement.
- Generous salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply, send your CV to careers[at]Clickingmad.com and include links to your previous work .
(The job description describes the purpose and main elements of the job, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule of tasks.)
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Digital Agency: Min 1 year
Required language: English
Required licence or certification: Driving License