We are second level registrants for all the major types of domains (web addresses) that are used today.
From Nominet we can provide you with .co.uk domain types. We are Nominet registered TAG holders. This means we have signed up to their code of practice.
From Tucows we are OpenSRS resellers and this covers hundreds of domain types including .net and .com.
Our most recent partnership is with CentralNIC.
Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLDs) List Pricing:
|Price per year
Clickingmad Ltd complies with Nominet’s Good Practice Terms when registering .uk Domain Names
- New Registrations and subsequent Renewals cost £60+VAT for the 2 year registration period. Customers are invoiced AFTER registration when they are happy that the service has been carried out to their satisfaction.
- No fees are charged when customers request changes to their registration details. Clickingmad reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £125.00 plus VAT when customers wish to transfer to a different registrar.
- If we change our fee rates the new details will be published here.
- Clickingmad Ltd can “point” customer domain names to any web location. There is no additional fee for this service.
- .uk domain names are registered in accord with Nominet’s Terms and Conditions found here:
- Complaints about our domain registration service are handled as stated in our complaints procedure.
Complaints Procedure Regarding Domain Names
Clickingmad Ltd aims to provide all our customers with a high level of service. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from us, please contact us by phone, email at the address below.
Please send your complaint to:
Tel: 01746 769612
What happens next?
- Upon receipt of your complaint we will acknowledge it within 5 business days – but usually much sooner.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to resolve it without delay.
- If the situation requires a long time to resolve we will advise you and keep you abreast of our progress.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the response I receive?
Complaints are dealt with by the company director. If you are not satisfied with the response that you have received you can (for .uk domain names) contact Nominet and ask them to investigate the matter.
How do I complain to Nominet about a member?
To complain about a Nominet member or registrar please refer to the Nominet website section on member and registrar complaints.
Click the following link: https://www.nominet.uk/complaints/